Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The turnings of day

Morning light

Morning stillness and empty chairs
Tranquility


Afternoon light --
heartedness
Joyful noise!

                                                                         Well-lit smiles!

Chaos reigns!  (that's my girl - lol)


                                                                  Bright as sunshine

                                                       Afternoon goes down to evening       


So this old world must still be spinning round and I still love you ...   James Taylor (So Close Your Eyes)



(My camera is not great and my knowledge of photography is minimal, but I have just begun to discover the magic of capturing moments.  I told my husband I would like a "good" camera as a gift.   lol)   Photos of my niece, daughter, and nephews doing their homework before piano and guitar lessons.  Very busy children!

xo  Kim