Friday, August 24, 2012

A Bird's Vignette

Glass oil lamp, miniature cast iron bird bath purchased in East Dennis, Cape Cod, MA, black bowl from American Vintage Furniture, Naugatuck,CT




Wire basket from Terrain, nest and bird from American Vintage Furniture, husband's great-grandparents oil lamp


I love nests and little brown birds and moss and wire baskets and old cast iron pieces.  The two oil lamps are in working order and have been in my husband's family for many years.  One was brought to the United States from Poland and the other Russia.    
 
 
Candle and bird from American Vintage Furniture
 
 
Another view
 
Of course when I saw this bird wire cloche online at Lucketts, I had to have it.  I purchased the smaller cloche as well.  Small sunflower garland from American Vintage Furniture.
 
Glass oil lamp, wood bowls and sunflower wreath from American Vintage Furniture, small iron birdbath from Cape Cod, MA 
 
xo Kim